Welcome to MANHA’s Online Recruiting Center
MANHA member provider facilities in need of qualified employees are now available. Whether you’re wanting to switch jobs, find a new career, or just look to see what jobs are available, the MANHA Job Bank is here to assist you. To search for the job that best meets your qualifications, simply select one or more of the cities you are interested in. Then hit the submit button. After you hit the submit button a listing of all the jobs in that particular city will show up, in alphabetical order.
Missouri Veterans Home – St Louis Administrator
The Missouri Veterans Home-St. Louis is currently seeking an exceptional, high energy health care executive to serve as Administrator. This location is a 200 bed home that provides long term skilled nursing care to Missouri Veterans.
Caring for Missouri Veterans provides each employee the honor to give back to those that sacrificed to preserve our nation and its freedoms. The right applicant will join an elite team of Administrators that oversee operations for the State’s other six Missouri Veterans Homes.
The Missouri Veterans Homes do not participate in the Medicare and Medicaid Programs and their regulatory authority is the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Missouri Veterans Commission provides oversight and support as well as high standards for Veteran care. Our homes all currently have a significant waiting list for placement.
This is a unique opportunity that will provide the best and most qualified candidate with an opportunity to lead and develop a workforce of approximately 250-350 employees.
The right candidate must have a strong ability to build relations with stakeholders as this is key to continuing and ongoing successful operations. Candidate must have a thorough understanding of long term care and clinical system maintenance and have a proven track record of overall quality care and administrative outcomes. In addition, your Missouri license must be in good standing.
If you have strong leadership skills, enjoy the challenge of managing a large skilled nursing home in an urban setting and have a strong respect for Missouri Veterans, you may want to consider this rare opportunity to join our team.
Competitive salary 3 weeks paid vacation/year
Retirement plan 12 paid holiday/year
Health, dental, vision and life insurance
To learn more about our organization, we invite you to visit www.mvc.dps.mo.gov. Click on the Veterans Homes tab and explore our organization.
To be considered for employment with the Missouri Veterans Commission, all applicants shall file and pay all Missouri State Income Taxes owed. Tax compliance will be confirmed with the Missouri Department of Revenue. Applicants may check tax compliance status by contacting the Department of Revenue at (573)751-7202. Interested candidates shall submit the following no later than October 15, 2018:
- Resume with cover letter
- Copy of current Nursing Home Administrator’s license
- Complete an MVC employment application that may be downloaded from our website at: https://mvc.dps.mo.gov/docs/employment/commissionApp.pdf
- Complete an “Authorization to Release Confidential Information” form that may be downloaded at: http://mvc.dps.mo.gov/employment/ConfidentialReleaseForm.pdf
Please submit your information by mail or fax to: Missouri Veterans Commission, Janice Frank, Personnel Officer, 205 Jefferson Street, P O Drawer 147, Jefferson City, MO 65102, Fax: (573)751-7660.
For questions regarding this employment opportunity, please contact the Missouri Veterans Commission at (573)751-3779.
Parkview Healthcare a 120 bed SNF is seeking an experienced administrator with at least two years of experience in Long term care. The right candidate will be a self starter who has a thorough knowledge of DHSS rules and regulations, possess good management skills and have some working knowledge of every department under their supervision. Customer service and census development skills are key to success. We have a great working environment, a supportive consulting staff and full benefits to accompany this important position.Please send your resume to: Dave Schechter: dschechter@Parkviewhc.com
Nursing Home Administrator Position
Nodaway Nursing is a 60 Bed skilled facility in Maryville, Mo and is looking for an administrator to join the team. This position is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the overall operation of the facility to comply with local, state, and federal guidelines, increasing and maintaining facility census, developing and maintaining employee relations, ensuring the delivery of quality care and services, and achieving business development goals. We are looking for someone who has experience in leadership, motivating staff to achieve goals and is able to communicate effectively with residents and their family. Candidate must have a valid Missouri Nursing Home Administrators License.
The facility offers a competitive wage, group health and dental insurance, 401K retirement plan and more for the right candidate. The administrator must be willing to live in or around the community the facility is located in.
Please send cover letter and resume to: Tiffany Care Centers, Inc., PO Box 308, Mound City, MO 64470 or email to email@example.com
Missouri Veterans Home – Cameron Is seeking an Assistant Veterans Home Administrator
Annual Salary: $65,280.00
Qualifications for this position:
Possession of a current license as a Nursing Home Administrator issued by the Missouri Board of Nursing Home Administrators.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
3 weeks paid vacation/year
12 paid holidays/year
Please see attached MVC position description and see this link for the State Merit System class specification: Office of Administration – Division of Personnel.
To be considered for employment with MVC, all applicants shall file and pay all Missouri State Income Taxes owed. Tax compliance will be confirmed with the Missouri Department of Revenue. Applicants may check tax compliance status by contacting the Department of Revenue at (573)751-7200.
To apply for this position, please forward a completed a MVC application, resume and copy of your Missouri Nursing Home Administrator’s License to: Donna Bowen, Personnel Clerk, Missouri Veterans Home-Cameron, 1111 Euclid, Cameron, MO 64429, fax to (816)632-1361 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants may also pick up an application packet by visiting the Missouri Veterans Home- Cameron, 1111 Euclid, Cameron, MO 64429
Application Deadline: August 15, 2018
An MVC application may be downloaded from our website at:
The “Authorization to Release Confidential Information” form may be downloaded at: https://mvc.dps.mo.gov/docs/jobs/ConfidentialReleaseForm.pdf
For questions regarding this employment opportunity or other employment opportunities at the Missouri Veterans Home-Cameron, please contact Human Resources at (816)649-1635.
EOE; Drug Free Workplace
MVH celebrates a diverse workforce
Position: Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Facility: LaVerna Village of St. Joseph
Location: St. Joseph, MO
LaVerna Village is a regional leader in providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services to the community of St. Joseph and surrounding areas. Our mission is to assist residents in functioning at their highest level of social, emotional, and physical well-being and we are looking for a compassionate Licensed Administrator to lead our team.
The ideal candidate will have a compassionate nature and bring experience in the Licensed Nursing Home Administrator role. We are seeking a leader who is ready to take on this vital role in empowering a talented team of managers and staff to make the critical decisions that will ensure the success of this community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for ensuring that facility is in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Ensures compliance with Department of Health Regulations
- Prepares the Plan of Correction for all government surveys
- Monitors facility compliance with Residents’ Rights
- Ensures integrity and proper regulatory maintenance of agency records, reports, and patient records
- Develops, establishes, and maintains resident census at optimal levels
- Assures the overall needs of the residents are met, including, but not limited to:
- Routine rounds throughout the facility to assure from a first-hand observation that an optimum level of resident care is provided, the environment is being maintained in a safe and sanitary fashion, systems are in place, and employees are appropriately attired and receive appropriate supervision
- Direction and implementation of therapeutic, recreational, and rehabilitative programs to meet the medical and psychosocial needs of residents
- Assures that the provision of laundry, barber, beautician, and other services are provided to contribute to the quality of resident life in the facility
- Monitoring physical assets of the facility to ensure they are maintained in good condition and material and supply inventories are maintained at appropriate levels
- Conducts and administers fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, payroll and coordinating financial reporting
- Assures that adequate financial records and cost reports are submitted to appropriate departments or governmental agencies in accordance with facility policy
- Prepares an annual operating and capital budget for approval by the Regional Director of Operations
- Achieves, at the very minimum, budgeted earnings expectations
- Authorizes the purchases of major equipment or routine supplies as authorized by the Regional Director of Operations and in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Directs and/or delegates Public Relations and Marketing for the facility
- Maintains an effective community relations program and promotes a positive reputation to serve the best interest of the facility, community, and internal/external customers
- Represents the facility in dealings with outside agencies, including governmental agencies, third party vendors and service clubs (i.e. Rotary and local Chamber of Commerce) or provides an authorized representative of the facility when unable to attend such meetings
- Maintains working agreements with referral agencies
- Maintains communication between medical staff and department heads by attending meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning
- Directs, delegates and ensures the implementation of written policies and procedures that reflect the goals and objectives of the facility and governing bodies (including: Patient Care, Human Resources, Reimbursement and Rehabilitative Policies, Operations Policy and Procedures)
- Communicates the established policies and procedures to all residents, personnel and other parties as needed
- Understands and reviews the facility’s policies and procedures on a regular basis
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 5 years of experience in a health service administration role and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must hold a current and valid Nursing Home Administrator’s license (LNHA) as approved by the state
To Apply: Please submit your application online at https://stjosephlavernavillage.applicantpool.com/jobs/259771.html
or visit the facility to submit a physical application at the following address, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
1317 N 36th St, St Joseph, MO 64506
Nursing Home Administrator
The Mary Culver Home for Visually Impaired Woman is a 28-bed intermediate care facility. Founded in 1866 as the Blind Girls Home, the Home has a long history of providing personalized and loving care for visually impaired women and maintaining close relationships with the residents’ families. Our current administrator is retiring and we are looking for a dynamic individual to succeed her. We seek an administrator with a heart for the elderly, the ability to communicate well with families and nursing home administrative experience with a management team. The candidate must possess an unencumbered Missouri Nursing Home Administrator license and have a thorough knowledge of Missouri nursing home regulations and state inspection criteria. Experience working with the visually impaired is a plus. The Mary Culver Home offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume by June 30 to email@example.com.
No phone calls, recruiters or agencies please.
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR – Kansas City, Missouri
Gregory Ridge Health Care Center, LLC a 116-bed skilled long-term care facility located in Kansas City, Missouri, has a challenging opportunity for an experienced administrator with a successful track record of accomplishments. This facility is looking for an energetic, results orientated team leader with superior interpersonal and communication skills to take charge of this facility. Previous long-term care administrator experience required, experience working with special needs residents strongly preferred. Successful applicant must have thorough knowledge of both Federal and State Nursing Home regulations and possess an unencumbered Missouri Nursing Home Administrator License. Gregory Ridge offers an outstanding salary, group health and dental insurance, 401K retirement plan and more. To be considered for this career opportunity, mail, fax, or e-mail resume and salary history to: Human Resources, Reliant Care Management Company, L.L.C., 1869 Craig Park Ct, St. Louis, MO 63146 attention HR or email in Word or pdf format to WWilliamsII@bridgewoodllc, use the reply process. Please no phone calls, recruiters or agencies. Walk-ins welcome. EOE
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR – Nick’s Health Care Center
A skilled long-term care facility with less than 100 beds located near Kansas City, Missouri has a challenging opportunity for an experienced Administrator with a successful record of accomplishment. Nick’s is looking for a leader with kindness and compassion who is also results-oriented and energetic and has superior interpersonal and communication skills to work with both the elderly and special needs residents. Previous long-term care Administrator experience required. A proven record in survey outcomes and financial performance preferred. Successful applicant must have thorough knowledge of both Federal and State Nursing Home regulations and possess a current unencumbered Missouri Nursing Home Administrator License. Nick’s offers an attractive salary, health and dental insurance, PTO, 401K, and more. To be considered for this career opportunity please visits the facility at 253 E HWY 116, Plattsburg, MO or email your resume to WWilliamsII@bridgewoodllc.com.
Please no phone calls, recruiters or agencies. EOE