Welcome to MANHA’s Online Recruiting Center
MANHA member provider facilities in need of qualified employees are now available. Whether you’re wanting to switch jobs, find a new career, or just look to see what jobs are available, the MANHA Job Bank is here to assist you. To search for the job that best meets your qualifications, simply select one or more of the cities you are interested in. Then hit the submit button. After you hit the submit button a listing of all the jobs in that particular city will show up, in alphabetical order.
The Aspire Health and Rehab of Platte City, a 120-bed skilled facility, is currently accepting applications for Administrator. The ideal candidate will become an important member of the new owner/management’s transition team.
The applicant must have:
- A current Missouri nursing home administrator’s license
- A desire to serve the elderly
- Three years of experience as LNHA in a long term care facility
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Health Care Administration or other related field preferred
Supervise all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
Comply with all federal, state and local regulations
Monitor all procedures which assure the highest level of care in provided to residents 24/7
Responsible for organizing, leading and maintaining an ongoing, data driven program of Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
Communicate as required to corporate office
Salary $90,000+ per year based on experience
Competitive Benefit Package
Send Resume’ to email@example.com
Tremendous Opportunity with a Premier Retirement Community in Cape Girardeau! In this role expect to:
- Provide leadership & support for Independent Living, Skilled Nursing, and Assisted Living operations
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal & state regulations
- Establish & maintain effective working relationships with vendors, employees, managers, and local hospitals
- Prepare budgets & financial reports
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Holds a valid Missouri Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) license
- 3-5 years of management/administration experience
- Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field
- Strong knowledge of state & federal long-term care regulations
Qualified candidates will have competitive salary pay and generous benefits such as:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- And more!
Let us know the best way to reach you and we’ll be happy to give you a call or feel free to reach out directly at (636) 230-0717 ext. 119 to learn more about this exceptional opportunity.
Riley Spence management is looking for a full time Licensed administrator for Marymount Manor in Eureka, MO.
Applicants please contact Greg S Spence, CFO (314-267-3725) or Daniel Spence, Corporate Liaison (314-570-0944).
Silverstone Place in Rolla, MO is looking for an Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.Nursing Home Administrator Position
Join the Riley Spence team.
Silverstone is 5 years old and beautiful.
Call Greg Spence 314-267-3725
We are seeking an experienced Administrator in the Skilled Nursing Facility environment. The ideal candidate will have a Missouri license and have extensive knowledge of federal and state regulations. A bachelor degree in healthcare administration or business is preferred. This person will be replacing the retiring current Administrator.
We have an experienced team of managers and staff who would enjoy working with an Administrator who enjoys a team approach to management. The Administrator should have a coaching style that invites input from team members.
Jackson Manor is a 4 Star community that provides resident centered care. We offer quality care and provide employee based therapies.
The salary is negotiable and includes a comprehensive benefit package.
John Beaudrie, NHA
Residential Care Administrator, Bolivar, MO
Blue Castle LLC, a residential care facility II, is looking for a motivated teammate to come join our team as Administrator. A current RCAL license is required. Long term care experience is preferred. Resume may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 1830 E. Laverne, Bolivar, MO 65613.