Welcome to MANHA’s Online Recruiting Center
MANHA member provider facilities in need of qualified employees are now available. Whether you’re wanting to switch jobs, find a new career, or just look to see what jobs are available, the MANHA Job Bank is here to assist you. To search for the job that best meets your qualifications, simply select one or more of the cities you are interested in. Then hit the submit button. After you hit the submit button a listing of all the jobs in that particular city will show up, in alphabetical order.
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR – Oregon, MO
Oregon Care Center is a 60 bed skilled nursing facility located in Oregon, MO has an opportunity for an experienced administrator. The facility is looking for someone who embraces a philosophy to render care in a manner and in an environment the promotes enhancement of each resident’s clinical status and quality of life that creates a person-directed, homelike environment. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively, have strong organizational skills and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize responsibilities. The candidate must have a knowledge of federal and state regulations and have an unencumbered Missouri nursing home administrator license. We offer competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401K and other great benefits. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1105 State St. PO Box 308, Mound City, MO 64470.
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
Nathan Richard Health Care Center
$85,000 annually with bonus
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Nathan Richard Health Care Center formerly Nevada Nursing & Rehab located in Nevada, MO is a 68 bed long-term care facility that have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator with a successful record of accomplishment. Nathan Richard is looking for a leader with kindness and compassion who is also results-oriented and energetic and has superior interpersonal and communication skills to work with both the elderly and special needs residents. Previous long-term care Administrator experience required. A proven record in survey outcomes and financial performance preferred. Successful applicant must have thorough knowledge of both Federal and State Nursing Home regulations and possess a current unencumbered Missouri Nursing Home Administrator License. Nathan Richard offers an attractive salary, health and dental insurance, PTO, 401K, and more. To be considered for this career opportunity please visits the facility at 700 East Highland Ave, Nevada MO, submit your resume in word format or email your resume to WWilliamsII@reliantcaremgmt
Please no phone calls, recruiters or agencies. EOE
ADMINISTRATOR – SEDALIA, MO FOUR SEASONS LIVING CENTER
Four Seasons Living Center, a long-term care facility with 239 beds located in Sedalia, Missouri has a challenging opportunity for an experienced Administrator. Experience working with special needs residents (18 and up) strongly preferred in addition to geriatric residents. Successful applicant must have a thorough knowledge of both Federal and State Nursing Home regulations and possess an Unencumbered Missouri Nursing Home Administrator License. We seek an energetic and results orientated team leader with superior interpersonal and communication skills. We offer an attractive salary, bonus opportunity, medical and dental insurance, PTO and other benefits. To be considered for this career opportunity, email your resume to the address within the job posting. Please no phone calls, walk-ins, recruiters or agencies. EOE
Looking to join a well-established community with a solid team! The Gardens at Barry Road Assisted Living and Memory Care, a Bethesda Senior Living Community has an opening for a full time EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR in our compassionate, faith based, non-profit Assisted Living community. At The Gardens, it is our mission to provide excellent customer service delivery to seniors and their families with care that meets the specific needs of the residents, and a community environment that is “home.” If you share these goals and wish to be a part of our team please let us hear from you.
The Executive Director is responsible for managing and overseeing our Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities. The Executive Director is responsible for the professional and efficient operation of the community and all programs affecting the health and well-being of residents. The Executive Director is responsible for the overall day-to-day facility operations, budget, human resources, marketing and public relations. The Executive Director directly supervises members of the management team and through them indirectly supervises line staff.
- Responsible for effective and economical operation of all departments and ensures that company goals and objectives are accomplished following established standards and budgetary allocations.
- Creates an optimum environment for residents and employees, and works well with residents and employees who have diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Assures residents’ physical, social, spiritual, and nutritional needs are met, and maintains confidentiality of residents’ personal information and protects/supports residents’ rights.
- Assures department supervisors hire, train, schedule appropriately and effectively manage employees and provides regular feedback to employees throughout the year.
- Is timely and effective in dealing with performance problems and coaches’ staff to help improve performance.
- Assures all state and federal regulations are met regarding resident care and maintains appropriate records to support such.
- Grows revenue for the community and ensures budget goals are attained.
- Builds resident and family satisfaction by paying attention to overall operations and seeing that improvements are made where needed and promotes a positive image to the community.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor that encourages a positive nurturing environment for the residents, families, vendors, and guests.
- At least a Bachelor’s level college education or equivalent experience with a minimum of two years in a long-term care setting.
- Must be a licensed Nursing Home or Assisted Living Administrator as required by state licensure.
- Position requires proven leadership and management skills in a healthcare environment including strong financial management, communication, marketing, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to learn and use accounting/management software effectively.
- Excellent decision-making skills regarding financial and budget issues.
- Knowledgeable to the policies and procedures of SDS sheets on hazardous materials and ability to explain to staff.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please submit a resume with salary history via email to email@example.com or mail to the following:
The Gardens at Barry Road
8300 NW Barry Road
Kansas City, MO 64153
Equal Opportunity Employee
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Truman Lake Manor is seeking applications for the position of Administrator. Truman Lake Manor is a privately owned 120 bed Long Term Care Facility that’s Medicare and Medicaid certified.
Interested applicants can email qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the facility at 417-644-2248, or stop by the facility at 600 East 7th Street Lowry City, MO 64763.
Full time position open: Assistant Nursing Home Administrator
Sylvia G. Thompson Residence Center is a skilled nursing Medicaid certified facility located in Sedalia, Missouri. We are currently accepting applications for an Assistant Nursing Home Administrator.
We require that you be willing to apply and obtain your Missouri Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. Our current Administrator is planning for retirement and we want plenty of time to train you so that you can move into the Administrator position.
We are searching for a dynamic person with long term care experience who is passionate about the elderly and who strives to improve the lives of the residents and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, leadership from a financially sound management company, expert field-based consulting team with our sister facility, a stable professional environment, and a pleasant, comfortable community where resident care comes first.
We are committed to finding the best and developing them into great leaders. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- RN with long term care experience
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Willing to apply and obtain Nursing Home Administrator
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Child Care
- Professional development assistance
Westwood Living Center is a skilled nursing facility located in Clinton, Missouri. We are currently accepting applications for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
We are searching for a dynamic Nursing Home Administrator who is passionate and a dedicated leader who strives to improve the lives of the residents and employees every day.
As a team member we require that you be a Missouri Licensed Nursing Home Administrator with operations and financial competence and a strong record of successful surveys.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package , exceptional tenured leadership from a financially sound management company, expert field-based consulting teams, a stable professional corporate environment, and a pleasant comfortable community where residents care comes first.
We are committed to finding the best talent and developing them into great leaders. If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you so we can further discuss your qualifications and this great opportunity.
Missouri Veterans Home – St. James
Is seeking a Veterans Home Administrator
Annual Salary: $97,849.92
This position is responsible for management and day to day operations of the 150-bed skilled nursing facility consistent with Veterans Affairs rules and regulations and Missouri Veterans Commission standards.
Only applicants who meet the minimum qualifications as set forth in the job description are eligible to apply.
Applicants must have a valid & current Missouri Nursing Home Administrator License
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
3 weeks paid vacation/year
12 paid holidays/year
To be considered for employment with MVC, all applicants shall file and pay all Missouri State Income Taxes owed. Tax compliance will be confirmed with the Missouri Department of Revenue. Applicants may check tax compliance status by contacting the Department of Revenue at (573)751-7202.
When applying, please attached a copy of your Missouri Nursing Home Administrator’s License.
Please click the following link to apply:
Application Deadline: May 24, 2020
EOE; Drug Free Workplace
MVH celebrates a diverse workforce